It is a delicious soft cake but more compact and melt-in-your-mouth than the sponge cake, which is also less dry. It is more crumbly and delicious thanks to the presence of the coconut milk
Best Vanilla Cake Recipe
Best Vanilla Cake Recipe, It is a delicious soft cake but more compact and melt-in-your-mouth than the sponge cake, which is also less dry. It is more crumbly and delicious thanks to the presence of the vanilla milk
No ratings yet
- electric whisk
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Baking pan
- kitchen scale
- cake mold
- 100 g Flour
- 80 g potato starch
- 3 g Egg
- 120 g Sugar
- 1/2 sachet Baking powder for cakes
- 60 g peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 120 g vanilla milk
- pinch of salt
- Best Vanilla Cake Recipe preparation: Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl. Mix with the electric mixer for about 5 minutes. You will need to get a puffy and well-compact mixture.
- Add the peanut oil, vanilla milk, and vanilla, then mix with the electric mixer. Then add the potato starch flour, and half a sachet of yeast and mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture into a cake mold, previously greased and floured. Bake in a hot, static oven at 170 °. Let it cook for about 20-30 minutes. Don't forget to do the toothpick test to check the cooking. If the toothpick comes out dry, then the cake is ready.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, and if you like, sprinkle with icing sugar. You can replace the icing sugar by spreading a layer of any marmalade of your choice or coconut flour on the cake's surface.
- Enjoy your dessert! Buon Appetito!
Defining something like a "slice of cake," indicates that it's effortless. Well, preparing a cake might be straightforward for an expert, but if you're a novice, it can be not very clear. This formula is easy to -follow and get top likes and comments from our Instagram and Facebook friends. This cake is a sweet nostalgic favorite that will melt in your mouth, and you can celebrate any occasion with this best vanilla cake recipe.
Serving: 10gCalories: 235kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 2gFat: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!