Baked Rainbow Trout Recipe
A delicate Rainbow trout fish coated with mixed marinara sauce with fresh and dry herbs and then embraced with fresh mixed vegetables to bring out the true flavor of rainbow trout fish. Perfect for a lite and protein-packed side dish or dinner.
No ratings yet
- 1 lb. rainbow trout
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- Sea salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter, cubed
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- Firstly, clean the rainbow trout properly. Remove the gut. Keep the bones intact.
- Now in a bowl, combine the olive oil with ginger paste and garlic paste.
- Add the sea salt, white pepper, rosemary, thyme, and paprika. Mix well.
- Coat the fish generously with the mixture. Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Now preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place an aluminum foil on the baking sheet. The aluminum foil should be long enough to fold the fish later.
- Place the fish in the middle of the aluminum foil.
- Now prepare the vegetables. Cut the stems of the bell peppers.
- Chop the yellow bell pepper and red bell pepper finely.
- Cut the stem off the zucchini, chop it finely.
- Take the broccoli florets only. Chop them finely.
- Now peel the carrot and chop it finely.
- Combine all the vegetables in a bowl. Add some salt, pepper, rosemary and mix well.
- Add the vegetables around the fish.
- Wrap the fish and the vegetables tightly. Make sure no air can reach inside.
- If you want you can tie them using a kitchen thread.
- Now place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let them rest for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the aluminum foil. Serve the fish hot with the vegetables around it.
Tips: I have added some if my best vegetables in this recipe. You can use cauliflower, cabbage too. You can use tilapia fish, brass fish, salmon fish instead of rainbow trout also.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!