Baked Rabbit with potatoes
No ratings yet
- kitchen cutting board
- Baking pan
- kitchen scale
- Cooking spoon
- 1 tbspkg rabbit meat
- 1 tbspkg potatoes, cut into wedges
- 500 gr cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp butter, cubed
- 2 tbsp Evo oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary or fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp ginger powder
- Take one kg of rabbit meat. Remove the skin from the rabbit. Remove any bones.
- Cut the rabbit meat into small cubes.
- Marinate it using the rosemary leaves, sea salt, black pepper, paprika, rosemary, garlic powder and ginger powder.
- Cover the bowl using a plastic wrap. Put it in the fridge for about 1 hour or longer if you have time. Remember, the longer you can marinate the meat,the better it will taste. However; 1 hour should be fine too.
- Now prepare the vegetables. Wash the cherry tomatoes finely. Remove the stem from them.
- Cut them in half. Keep them aside for now.
- Then peel the potatoes properly. Cut them into wedges.
- Coat the potato wedges in salt and black pepper.
- Place an aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Arrange the rabbit meat on the baking sheet. Add the Evo oil on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Add the potato wedges around the rabbit meat.
- Bake for another 15 minutes. Stir the potato wedges and rabbit meat carefully.
- Add the butter cubes on top. Add the cherry tomatoes around them.
- Add the salt, pepper, rosemary on top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Add them to a serving plate. Serve warm.
- Enjoy your meal. Buon Appetito!
Tips: If you add the butter with the sesame oil, it elevates the flavor of the final dish. If you choose baby potatoes for this recipe, it will be better.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!